In compliance with current legislation, www.spabogada.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GPRD).
- The Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing the personal data
The person in charge of the processing of the personal data collected at www.spabogada.com is: Sara Pradillas Ibáñez (SP ABOGADA), with NIF: 26755567N (hereinafter also the person in charge of the processing). Her contact details are as follows:
Data Protection Officer (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which www.spabogada.com is subject. The User may contact the DPD designated by the Data Controller using the following contact details: 695 30 73 64.
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by www.spabogada.com, through the forms provided in its pages, will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Protection Agency, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles as set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times, after being informed in a completely transparent manner of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the data controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed on www.spabogada.com are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. www.spabogada.com undertakes to obtain the User’s express and verifiable consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
Personal data are collected and managed by www.spabogada.com in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to deal with a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for the commercial purpose of personalisation, operations and statistics, and activities related to the corporate purpose of www.spabogada.com, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose(s) of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be made of the information collected.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing or until the User requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time when the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Secrecy and security of personal data
www.spabogada.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The Web Site has a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or unencrypted.
However, since www.spabogada.com cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who access personal data fraudulently, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In accordance with article 4 of the RGPD, a personal data security breach is understood to be any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the data controller, who undertakes to inform of and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over www.spabogada.com and can, therefore, exercise against the Responsible of the treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: This is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not www.spabogada.com is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that www.spabogada.com has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, information available about the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned.
- Right of rectification: This is the user’s right to have his personal data modified if they are found to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of suppression («the right to forget») It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation in force does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and this has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to the deletion of the data, the data controller must, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for the deletion of any link to those personal data.
- Right to limit processing: This is the User’s right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain limitation of the processing when he or she contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another Data Controller. Wherever technically possible, the data controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to not have his personal data processed or to have them stopped by www.spabogada.com
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing, including profiling: This is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Therefore, the User will be able to exercise his rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Responsible of the treatment with the reference «RGPD-________», specifying:
- Name, surname of the user and copy of the ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means of proof of identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document proving the request you make.
This application and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Calle Libreros, 3, puerta 3 y 4 46002 València, Valencia
E-mail: [email protected]
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than www.spabogada.com, and which are therefore not operated by www.spabogada.com. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, and will be responsible for their own files and privacy practices in each case.